Raven RP38.A38BP1 Screw Bag
A heavy duty, automatic door bottom seal that is spring loaded to lift clear of the floor when the door is opened. It is self levelling and reversible for left and right handed operation. Acoustically designed, it features an EPDM foam gasket for acoustic door applications and doubles as a kick plate when semimorticed. Operated automatically by pressure against the door jamb or stop on its adjustable brass strike.
- Location: Face mounted or semimorticed into bottom of single and double butt hinged doors. For semimortice minimum door thickness of 50mm for rebated meeting stiles and 40mm for plain meeting stiles is required. The RP38 can also be face mounted to the bottom of metal doors.
- Min/Max Gap: 3mm to 13mm.
- Finish: Satin clear (silver) anodised aluminium (15µm) or paint at extra cost.
- Fixing: Screw fix. Colour matched escutcheon plates and zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws supplied.
- Seal:RP338. Black EPDM sponge (SE).
- Sizes:1500mm, 1220mm, 1070mm, 920mm, 610mm, 450mm to 300mm(min). Seals cut back to exact size.
- Acoustic AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. F5.5.
- UK/EU:Approved Document E. Rated to BS EN ISO 717-1.
- Fire & Smoke AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2 & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU:Approved Document B. BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22 (similar to BS EN 1634-1).
- FRL & FRR-/240/30 and FD240.
- EnergyNCC Pt. 220.127.116.11 & J3.4.
- Design for Access and MobilityHigh efficiency mechanism to assist with the closing force requirements detailed in AS1428.1.
- DurabilityTested to over 1,000,000 operating cycles without failure.