Raven RP8.A8CP1 Screw Bag
A concealed, automatic door bottom seal that is spring loaded to lift clear of the floor when the door is opened. It is acoustically designed, featuring silicon gaskets for medium temperature smoke and fire door applications. Operated automatically by pressure against the door jamb on its adjustable strike. RP8Si can also be fitted into the bottom rail of a metal door by the fabricator. Has a level adjustment to achieve an optimum seal.
- Location:Fully morticed into a 15mm x 34mm groove into the bottom of single and double butt hinged timber and metal doors.
- Min/Max Gap:3mm to 13mm.
- Finish:Satin clear (silver), bronze or black anodised aluminium (15µm).
- Fixing:Concealed screw fix with colour matched stainless steel escutcheon plates and screws supplied.
- Seal:RP308Si. Grey silicon rubber (SE).
- Sizes: 1500mm, 1220mm, 1070mm, 920mm, 820mm, 600mm, 380mm to 295mm(min). Seals cut back to exact size.
- Cert. GVYI.R37913
- ANSI/BHMA A156.22
- Acoustic AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. F5.5.
- UK/EU: Approved Document E. Rated to BS EN ISO 717-1.
- Fire AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2 & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU:Approved Document B. BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22 (similar to BS EN 1634-1).
- FRL & FRR-/240/60 and FD240.
- Gasket flammability index 1 when tested to AS1530.2.
- SmokeNCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.7 & BS EN 1634-3. Meets smoke leakage rates specified in AS6905 & EN 13501- 2 “Sa”, “Sm”.
- EnergyNCC Pt. 126.96.36.199 & J3.4.
- Design for Access and MobilityHigh efficiency mechanism to assist with the closing force requirements detailed in AS1428.1.
- DurabilityTested to over 1,000,000 operating cycles without failure.