The Lorient Batwing® series is primarily designed
to contain sound and restrict the spread of medium
temperature smoke around hinged door assemblies.
Their symmetrical design and unique curved sealing
fins provide outstanding performance benefits .
- Seals restrict the spread of medium temperature
- Highly effective acoustic seal that can be
retrofitted to existing door assemblies.
- Low friction curved elastomeric fins spring back to
original shape to provide continuous performance.
- Discreetly positioned in frame rebate to provide a
fully concealed sealing solution.
- Simple peel-and-stick installation, our aggressive
self-adhesive backing is tested on many surfaces to
ensure seal longevity.
- Fire: Tested in accordance with AS1530.4 on
proprietary fire doors.
- Smoke: AS1530.7 smoke test data on AS6905
compliant door assemblies.
- Sound: Acoustically tested in accordance with
ISO10140-2 and AS/NZS717.1 with ratings up to
39Rw on appropriate rated assemblies.
- Durability: Long term mechanical test, completing
1,000,000 cycles without failure.
LORIENT 1212 - Batwing Self Adhesive Smoke/Acoustic Door Seal 12mm x 12mm, L1000mm