This fully mortised aluminium automatic drop seal features
a silicone rubber gasket and internal fins. It is used to close
the gap under single swing doors to maintain their acoustic,
smoke and energy efficiency performance. The seal
incorporates a high efficiency spring loaded mechanism that
extends the seal as the door swings shut and automatically
retracts it as the door is opened by just a few centimetres.
- Effective acoustic sealing solution that is fully
concealed in the bottom of the door.
- Dual internal sealing fins enhance acoustic and smoke
- Supplied with high performance fire rated silicone
- Fully automatic, no power connection required.
- Simple adjustment to suit varying door gap requirements.
Proven long term reliability.
- Fire: Tested in accordance with AS1530.4 on proprietary
AS1905.1 fire door assemblies for up to 4 hour rating.
- Smoke: Tested in accordance with AS1530.7 on
AS6905 compliant door assemblies. Conforms with BCA
Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements.
- Sound: Acoustically tested in accordance with ISO10140-2
and AS/NZS717.1 with ratings up to 40Rw on appropriate
- Durability: Long term mechanical test, completing
1,000,000 cycles without failure.
LORIENT 8001 - Medium Duty, Fully Rebated, Automatic Door Bottom Seal, 335mm cuts back to 235mm