This face-fixed (or semi-mortised) aluminium automatic drop seal features a
silicone rubber gasket and internal fins. It is used to close the gap under
single swing doors to maintain their acoustic, smoke and energy efficiency
performance. The seal incorporates a high efficiency spring loaded
mechanism that extends the seal as the door swings shut and automatically
retracts it as the door is opened by just a few centimetres.
- Effective acoustic sealing solution that can easily be
retrofitted to existing door assemblies.
- Dual internal sealing fins enhance acoustic and smoke
- Quickly and easily fitted to the bottom of door.
- Can be fitted semi-mortised for a flush finish.
- Supplied with a fire rated silicone rubber gasket and
aesthetic push-fit end caps.
- Fully automatic, no power connection required.
- Simple adjustment to suit varying door gap requirements.
- Proven long term reliability.
- Fire: Approved for use on proprietary AS1905.1 fire
doors for up to 4 hour fire rating.
- Smoke: Medium temperature smoke approvals for
use on AS6905 compliant smoke door assemblies. Conforms
with BCA Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements.
- Sound: Acoustically tested in accordance with ISO10140-2
and AS/NZS717.1 with ratings up to 37Rw on appropriate
- Durability: Long term mechanical test, completing
1,000,000 cycles without failure.
LORIENT 8003 - Slim Line, Surface Mounted, Automatic Door Bottom, 435mm cuts back to 335mm