This face-fixed (or semi-mortised) aluminium automatic drop
seal features a silicone rubber gasket and internal fins. It is
used to close the gap under single swing doors to maintain their
acoustic, smoke and energy efficiency performance. The
seal incorporates a high efficiency spring loaded mechanism that
extends the seal as the door swings shut and automatically
retracts it as the door is opened by just a few centimetres.
- Effective acoustic sealing solution that can easily be
retrofitted to existing door assemblies.
- Dual internal sealing fins enhance acoustic and smoke
- Quickly and easily fitted to the bottom of door.
- Can be fitted semi-mortised for a flush finish.
- May be fitted semi-mortised for a flush finish.
- Supplied with a fire rated silicone rubber gasket and
aesthetic push-fit end caps.
- Fully automatic, no power connection required.
- Simple adjustment to suit varying door gap requirements.
- Proven long term reliability.
- Fire: Tested in accordance with AS1530.4 on proprietary
AS1905.1 fire door assemblies for up to 4 hour rating.
- Smoke: Medium temperature smoke approvals for
use on AS6905 compliant smoke door assemblies. Conforms
with BCA Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements.
- Sound: Acoustically tested in accordance with ISO10140-2
and AS/NZS717.1 with ratings up to 40Rw on appropriate
- Durability: Long term mechanical test, completing
1,000,000 cycles without failure.
LORIENT 8006 - Heavy Duty, Surface Mounted, Automatic Door Bottom Seal, 435mm cuts back to 335mm