The Briton 2300 Series incorporates cam action technology to reduce the resistance encountered when opening fire or smoke barrier doors.
The 2300 series makes opening fire doors much easier, ensuring that the elderly, children, and those with physical disabilities are able to exit the building easily.
In contrast to a conventional rack and pinion door closer, the linear cam action principle is extremely efficient.
The initial opening force decreases as the door opens, and the closer retains power and control to close the door afterwards.The Briton 2300 Series offers easy opening and reliable closing, while meeting accessibility standards.
Universal, fully reversible, non-handed door closer
- Extruded aluminium body with cam action technology
- High quality hydraulic fluid with built-in temperature compensation (will operate effectively between -15 to +40 degrees Celcius)
- Adjustable backcheck as standard
- Adjustable closer strength 2 – 4
- Separate closing speed and latch action adjustment
- Optional mechanical hold-open available: 80° - 120° angle
- Electroplated stainless steel finish
- 10 year warranty
- Available in Satin Stainless
Briton Fire Rated, Cam Action Door Closer with Slide Arm Adjustable EN2-EN4 PUSH SIDE