The Briton 2700 Series incorporates cam action technology to reduce the resistance encountered when opening fire or smoke barrier doors.
The reduced force required to open fire doors makes entering and exiting buildings much easier for all users – including the elderly, those with physical disabilities and small children.
In contrast to a conventional rack and pinion door closer, the linear cam action principle is extremely efficient.
The initial opening force decreases as the door opens, and the closer retains power and control to close the door afterwards.
The Briton 2700 Series offers easy opening and reliable closing, while meeting accessibility standards.
Universal, fully reversible, non-handed door closer
- Extruded aluminium body with cam action technology
- High quality hydraulic fluid with built-in temperature compensation (will operate effectively between -15 to +40 degrees Celcius)
- Adjustable backcheck and delayed action as standard
- Adjustable closer strength 1 - 5
- Separate closing speed and latch action adjustment
- Optional mechanical hold-open available: 80° - 120° angle
- Electroplated stainless steel finish
- 10 year warranty
- Available in Satin Stainless
Briton 2700 Fire Rated, Cam Action Door Closer with Slide Arm Adjustable EN1-EN5 PULL SIDE