Designed for heavy traffic, single or double pivoting application doors, the Briton 7500 Series Floor Spring offers improved adjustability and versatility.
The Briton 7500 Series Floor Spring consists of a high-grade cast iron body, which is power adjustable sizes 3 to 6, allowing onsite adjustment to suit the prevailing conditions.
The securely designed speed-adjustment valves protect the spring mechanism from abuse and adverse weather conditions, and the internal mechanism components utilize heat-treated high-alloy steels and ball bearings for optimum efficiency.
The 7500 Series Floor Spring is suitable for use with timber, metal and tempered glass doors up to 300kg.
- Dual Action non-handed floor spring
- Closer cylinder construction of high-strength cast iron for maximum durability
- Fully adjustable 3 to 6 spring strength to suit door size and site conditions
- Tested to 500,000 cycles
- Independent closing and latching speed adjustments
- All adjustment screws concealed behind cover plate to prevent tampering
- Door Adjustment - Floor Spring Body can be adjusted within cement box for width, length and height alignment
- Stainless steel cover
- Universal stainless steel cover plate
- Optional range of interchangeable spindles to provide greater floor clearance
- Capable of withstanding door weights up to 300kg
- The 10 year warranty provides specifiers and users with assured quality and performance
- Available in Stainless steel cover finish
Briton 7500 Floor Spring, EN3-EN6 (Door - max weight 250kg, max width 1400mm)