Briton Door Selector
Briton Door Selectors are designed for use on pairs of doors where the inactive leaf is required to close before the active leaf. The door selector is suitable for double rebated doors and fire doors.
Door coordination is a basic requirement for all self-closing pairs of doors that are rebated or have astragals.
The Briton Door Selector is a medium-duty commercial product for use in projects with double doors such as electrical cupboards, duct doors or plant rooms.
- Surface mounted
- Manufactured from stainless steel
- Models to suit pairs of doors 1800mm to 2400mm wide
- 4000 Series suitable for use with exit devices
- The 10 year warranty provides specifiers and users with assured quality and performance
- Available in Stainless steel finish