A smoke, weather and acoustic door frame seal suitable for outward opening butt hinged doors. Designed to accommodate a latch engagement for suitable panic exit devices at the head of the door. The RP118Si used in conjunction with the RP117Si threshold plate seal provides a bulkhead seal around the door with a top and bottom latch engagement. Quick and easy to install with a mitre joint without removing the door, the RP118Si is slotted for adjustment and has concealed fixings.
- Location: Head and jambs of single and double butt hinged doors.
- Min/Max Gap:0mm to 10mm.
- Finish:Satin clear (silver) anodised aluminium (15µm) or paint at extra cost.
- Fixing: Screw fix. Zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws and cover strip supplied.
- Seal:RP308Si. Grey silicon rubber (SE).
- Sizes:Available in stock lengths.
- Cert. GVYI.R37913.
- Acoustic AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. F5.5. UK/EU: Approved Document E. Rated to BS EN ISO 717-1.
- Smoke AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. C3.4. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2 & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU:NCC Spec. F5.5.
- UK/EU:Approved Document B.
- Gasket flammability index 1 when tested to AS1530.2.
- Energy NCC Pt. 126.96.36.199 & J3.4.