An adjustable, automatic door bottom seal that is spring loaded to lift clear of the floor when the door is opened. Acoustically designed, featuring extruded silicon gaskets for medium temperature smoke applications. It is operated automatically by pressure on the door jamb by its adjustable strike. It is self levelling.
- Location:Fully morticed into the bottom of single and double solid core butt hinged doors (minimum door thickness of 40mm). For double doors, plain meeting stiles are required. Can also be fitted into the bottom rail of a metal door by the fabricator.
- Min/Max Gap: 3mm to 14mm.
- Finish: Satin clear (silver) or black anodised aluminium (15µm).
- Fixing: Screw fix. Colour matched escutcheon plates and zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws supplied.
- Seal:RP3126Si. Black silicon rubber (SE).
- Sizes: 1500mm, 1220mm, 1070mm, 920mm, 820mm, 600mm to 305mm (min). Seals cut back to exact size.
- Cert. GVYI.R37913
- Acoustic AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. F5.5
- UK/EU:Approved Document E. Rated to BS EN ISO 717-1.
- Fire AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2 & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU:Approved Document B. BS EN 1634-1.
- FRL & FRR-/240/30.
- Gasket flammability index 1 when tested to AS1530.2.
- SmokeNCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.7 & BS EN 1634-3. Meets smoke leakage rates specified in AS6905 & EN 13501- 2 “Sa”, “Sm”.
- Energy NCC Pt. 188.8.131.52 & J3.4.
- DurabilityTested to over 1,000,000 operating cycles without failure.