Raven RP128Si Screw Bag
An adjustable, automatic door bottom seal that is spring loaded to lift clear of the floor when the door is opened. Acoustically designed, featuring extruded silicon gaskets for medium temperature smoke applications, the RP128Si is operated automatically by pressure on the door stop by its adjustable strike. Utilising an aesthetic extruded aluminium cover for concealed fixing. It is self levelling.
- Location:Face mounted to the bottom of single and double solid core butt hinged doors. RP128Si can also be face mounted to the bottom of metal doors.
- Min/Max Gap: 3mm to 14mm.
- Finish:Satin clear (silver), black anodised aluminium (15µm) or paint at extra cost.
- Fixing: Concealed screw fix. Zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws supplied. Colour matched escutcheon plates and face mount aluminium angle included.
- Seal: RP3126Si. Black silicon rubber (SE).
- Sizes:1500mm, 1220mm, 1070mm, 920mm, 820mm, 600mm to 305mm (min). Seals cut back to exact size.
- Cert. GVYI.R37913
- Acoustic AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. F5.5
- UK/EU:Approved Document E. Rated to BS EN ISO 717-1.
- Fire AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2 & App. C6.1.1.
- FRL & FRR-/240/30.
- Gasket flammability index 1 when tested to AS1530.2.
- SmokeNCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.7 & BS EN 1634-3. Meets smoke leakage rates specified in AS6905 & EN 13501- 2 “Sa”, “Sm”.
- Energy NCC Pt. 184.108.40.206 & J3.4.
- DurabilityTested to over 1,000,000 operating cycles without failure.