Raven RP150 - Door Sets
Delta Seal ™ RP150 are co-extruded PVC acoustic and smoke seals. Discreetly located in the protected corners of rebated timber or steel door and window frames. RP120 is suitable for new and retrofit applications. Can be used in conjunction with Raven door bottom seals and astragals and threshold plates.
- Location:Around rebated frames of single and double butt hinged doors and windows.
- Min/Max Gap: 3mm to 5.5mm.
- Fixing: Aggressive self adhesive backing tape on both sides of the carrier. Note: Contact surface must be clean, smooth and if painted, well cured. Self adhesive seals will not adhere to oiled or alkyd finishes or to easy clean wash and wear paint surfaces.
- Seal: Black or white co-extruded rigid and flexible flame retardant PVC.
- Sizes:Available in stock lengths.
- Cert. GVYI.R37913.
- Acoustic AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. F5.5.
- UK/EU:Approved Document E. Rated to BS EN ISO 717-1.
- Fire AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2 & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU:Approved Document B. (Tests above are similar to BS EN 1634-1 & BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22).
- FRL & FRR-/240/30 and FD240.
- Smoke NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.7 & BS EN 1634-3. Meets smoke leakage rates specified in AS6905 & EN 13501- 2 “Sa”, “Sm”.
- EnergyNCC Pt. 18.104.22.168 & J3.4.