Co-extrusion (Adhesive backed). A co-extruded PVC sweep seal that fits to the stiles or bottom of doors. These extremely flexible seals can be quick and easily installed without removing the door. Ideal for sliding and security screen doors. Can be used in conjunction with Raven RP13 and RP82 threshold plates.
- Location: Bottom of or around sliding or outward opening butt hinged doors.
- Min/Max Gap: Up to 19mm (user determined).
- Finish: Satin clear (silver), bronze, black anodised aluminium (15µm) or paint at extra cost.
- Fixing:Self adhesive or can be screw fixed. Note: Contact surface must be clean, smooth and if painted, well cured. Self adhesive seals will not adhere to oiled or alkyd finishes or to easy clean wash and wear paint surfaces.
- Seal:White and grey or brown rigid and flexible PVC
- Sizes:Available in stock lengths.
- Energy NCC Pt. 184.108.40.206 & J3.4.