An intumescent fire seal enclosed in a PVC casing for use on fire resisting doors and door frames. Set into a morticed groove using an adhesive backing tape, the RP1004F and RP2004F are ideal to upgrade perimeter door frame margins that exceed the 3mm gap of compliance on proprietary fire doors. Supplied coiled to minimise wastage when cutting to exact size. plates.
- Location: Morticed into the door frame and around stiles and head.
- Finish: Brown or white flexible PVC holder with intumescent infill
- Fixing:Self adhesive. Note: Contact surface must be clean, smooth and if painted, well cured. Self adhesive seals will not adhere to oiled or alkyd finishes or to easy clean wash and wear paint surfaces.
- Fire & Smoke AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. C3.4 for fire doors. AS1530.4 & AS/ NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2 & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU: Approved Document B. BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22 (similar to BS EN 1634-1)