An intumescent fire seal enclosed in a rigid PVC casing set into a morticed groove for use on fire resisting doors and door frames. Incorporating a polypropylene pile smoke seal and fin barrier.
- Location: Morticed into the door frame and around stiles and head
- Min/Max Gap: 3mm to 4mm
- Finish: Brown or white rigid PVC holder with intumescent infill.
- Fixing:Self adhesive. Note: Contact surface must be clean, smooth and if painted, well cured. Self adhesive seals will not adhere to oiled or alkyd finishes or to easy clean wash and wear paint surfaces
- Seal:Polypropylene pile and fin.
- Acoustic AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. F5.5.
- UK/EU: Approved Document E. Rated to BS EN ISO 717-1.
- Fire & Smoke AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. C3.4 for fire doors. AS1530.4 & AS/ NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2(a) & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU:Approved Document B. BS476 Pt. 20&22 similar to BS EN 1634- 1). Certifier UK Approved.
- EnergyNCC Pt. 220.127.116.11 & J3.4.