Raven RP23 Screw Bag
A S.E. EPDM compression seal ideal for smoke and weather applications on butt hinged doors. Can be mitred or butt jointed for a neat finish. Its aluminium carrier is sturdy and slotted for adjustment with concealed fixings. It is quick and easy to install on door stops around the jamb and head and can be fitted without removing the door. Can be used on all four sides of the door to form a bulk head seal. Note: A built up sill similar in profile to the stops will be required for bulkhead applications.
- Location: Head and jambs of single and double butt hinged doors or bulk head applications.
- Min/Max Gap:0mm to 7mm.
- Finish:Satin clear (silver), bronze anodised aluminium (15µm) or paint at extra cost.
- Fixing:Screw fix. Zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws and cover strip supplied.
- Seal: RP323. Black EPDM (SE).
- Sizes:Available in door set sizes or stock lengths.
- Acoustic AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. F5.5.
- UK/EU:Approved Document E. Rated to BS EN ISO 717-1.
- Fire AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2 & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU:Tests above are similar to BS EN 1634-1, BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22. FRL & FRR-/240/60 and FD240.
- SmokeNCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.7 & BS EN 1634-3. Meets smoke leakage rates specified in AS6905 & EN 13501- 2 “Sa”, “Sm”.
- EnergyNCC Pt. 184.108.40.206 & J3.4