Raven RP24 - Door Sets
Granted an Australian Design Award, the RP24 is an effective door stop seal for noise, light and smoke. It can be butt jointed for a neatly finished continuous seal, replacing the conventional doorstop on metal or timber framed doors. With tamper proof concealed fixings, the RP24 utilises independently adjustable screws to achieve up to 8mm sealing adjustment for maximum noise control. The closed cell S.E. EPDM seal only requires normal door closing force. Note: If fixing to rebated frames of single doors, specify a long backset door latch.
- Location: Head and jambs of single and double butt hinged doors.
- Min/Max Gap:0mm to 8mm.
- Finish:Satin clear (silver) anodised aluminium (15µm) or paint at extra cost.
- Fixing:Screw fix. Zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws and cover strip supplied.
- Seal:RP338. Black closed cell sponge EPDM (SE).
- Sizes:Available in door set sizes or stock lengths.
- Acoustic AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. F5.5.
- UK/EU:Approved Document E. Rated to BS EN ISO 717-1.
- Fire AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2 & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU:Tests above are similar to BS EN 1634-1, BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22. FRL & FRR-/240/30 and FD240.
- EnergyNCC Pt. 18.104.22.168 & J3.4