RP51F is a patented brush strip seal that is ideal for sealing the head, jambs and the bottom of automatic sliding doors. The RP51F nylon brush contains an additional barrier fin which is effective in the exclusion of medium temperature smoke, noise and weather.
- Location:Head, jambs and bottom of automatic sliding doors.
- Min/Max Gap:Up to 13mm (user determined).
- Compression: 1mm to 2mm.
- Finish:Satin clear (silver) anodised aluminium (15µm) or paint at extra cost.
- Fixing:Concealed screw fix. Zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws and cover strip supplied. Fixing holes are pre-slotted.
- Black fine, dense, UV stabilised nylon filaments with a medium temperature smoke barrier fin within a galvanised spine.
- Sizes:Available in stock lengths.
- FireBrush Strip flammability index 1 when tested to AS1530.2.
- SmokeNCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.7 & BS EN 1634-3. Meets smoke leakage rates specified in AS6905 & EN 13501- 2 “Sa”, “Sm”.
- EnergyNCC Pt. 188.8.131.52 & J3.4.