A PVC finned sweep seal designed to fit into a groove around the perimeter of a timber door or frame to reduce noise and air movement. This unobtrusive seal is discrete in appearance and does not restrict the doors operation. The RP56 can be used in conjunction with Raven automatic door bottom seals and brush strip seals. Note: Check latching requirements.
- Location: Perimeter of internal timber doors or frame.
- Min/Max Gap: 2mm to 4mm.
- Finish:White, brown or black.
- Fixing:Adhesive fix into a 10mm x 4mm groove.
- Seal:RP469. Black flexible PVC. Bronze rigid PVC holder.
- Sizes:Available in stock lengths.
- Fire AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2(a) & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU:Approved Document B. Tests above are similar to BS EN 1634-1 & BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22.
- FRL & FRR-/60/30 and FD60. on door bottom only.
- EnergyNCC Pt. 126.96.36.199 & J3.4.