A nylon brush strip seal with a self adhesive aluminium holder. Mounted to the inside or outside door head and bottom face, RP74 provides a very neat sealing solution with the advantage of final on site installation which overcomes unforeseen floor or sill variation. Used in conjunction with Raven threshold plates.
- Location:Frames or bottoms of single, double, sliding and double acting doors.
- Min/Max Gap:Up to 13mm (user determined).
- Finish:Satin clear (silver), bronze anodised aluminium (15µm) or paint at extra cost.
- Fixing:Self adhesive or can be screw fixed. Note: Contact surface must be clean, smooth and if painted, well cured. Self adhesive seals will not adhere to oiled or alkyd finishes or to easy clean wash and wear paint surfaces.
- Seal:Black fine, dense, UV stabilised nylon filaments.
- Sizes: Available in stock lengths.
- FireBrush Strip flammability index 1 when tested to AS1530.2.
- FRL & FRR-/120/30 and FD120.
- EnergyNCC Pt. 22.214.171.124 & J3.4.
- when used on a garage door or on an approved side hung fire door in accordance with AS 3959.