A nylon brush strip seal that is ideal for sliding or double acting doors. Can also be used for the stiles of tilt-up doors. The brush houses a unique medium temperature fin, which is effective in the sealing of medium temperature smoke, noise and weather. Used in conjunction with Raven threshold plates.
- Location:Frames or bottoms of single, double, sliding and double acting doors as well as stiles of tilt up doors.
- Min/Max Gap:Up to 13mm (user determined).
- Finish:Satin clear (silver), bronze, black anodised aluminium (15µm) or paint at extra cost.
- Fixing:Self adhesive or can be screw fixed. Note: Contact surface must be clean, smooth and if painted, well cured. Self adhesive seals will not adhere to oiled or alkyd finishes or to easy clean wash and wear paint surfaces.
- Seal:Black fine, dense, UV stabilised nylon filaments with a medium temperature smoke barrier fin.
- Sizes: Available in stock lengths
- FireBrush Strip flammability index 1 when tested to AS1530.2.
- SmokeNCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.7 & BS EN 1634-3. Meets smoke leakage rates specified in AS6905 & EN 13501- 2 “Sa”, “Sm”.
- EnergyNCC Pt. 184.108.40.206 & J3.4.
- when used on a garage door or on an approved side hung fire door in accordance with AS 3959.