Heavy duty threshold ramps with a ribbed design which can be positioned back to back to form a two way threshold ramp conforming to NCC Pt. D2.15 Thresholds (b). The RP77 and RP98 can be used in conjunction with Raven door bottom seals to prevent rain, draughts, noise and smoke infiltration. Suitable for use with most floor pivots. Ideal for commercial shop fronts providing a neat ramp detail between carpets or tiles at door ways. Can also be used to provide a ramped frame for internal door mats.
- Location:Door sill.
- Finish:Satin clear (silver) anodised aluminium (25µm).
- Fixing:Screw fix. Zinc plated, cross recess head CSK S.T. screws supplied.
- Sizes: Available in stock lengths. Specify longer length than doorway to allow for neat installation around door frame.
- Cert. GVYI.R37913
- Access & Mobility AUS/NZ:NCC D2.15 & D3.3. AS1428.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. D1/AS1 1.3.2.
- UK/EU: Approved Document M.
- Fire AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2(a) & App. C6.1.1.
- Approved Document B. BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22 (similar to BS EN 1634-1).
- FRL & FRR-/240/30.
- when used with a BAL rated door bottom seal in accordance with AS 3959.