Aluminium astragal seals designed for frameless glass doors. The woven pile sealing strip in RP79 and RP88 is combined with a weather fin to form an effective weather and energy seal. RP79Si utilises silicon rubber fins for medium temperature smoke door applications. Use in conjunction with Raven brush strip door bottom seals RP2b, RP74 and threshold plates
- Location:Meeting stiles of 10mm thick frameless glass doors.
- Min/Max Gap:8mm to 9mm (prior to installation).
- Finish: Satin clear (silver) anodised aluminium (15µm).
- Fixing:Self adhesive. Note: Contact surface must be clean, smooth and if painted, well cured. Self adhesive seals will not adhere to oiled or alkyd finishes or to easy clean wash and wear paint surfaces.
- Seal:Black polypropylene pile with felt weather fins.
- Sizes: Available in stock lengths.