A rigid and flexible co-polymer weather and energy seal. RP89 suits leading proprietary brand, hollow channel aluminium door suites. Concealed in the bottom of aluminium butt hinged doors or the bottom and head of pivot doors, RP89’s unique design accommodates OEM and retrofit applications. When used in conjunction with a Raven threshold plate an excellent weather and energy seal is achieved.
- Location:Bottom or top of 40- 45mm hollow channel aluminium doors. Suits butt hinged and pivot hinged systems. Sliding doors (user determined).
- Min/Max Gap:6mm to 9mm. Note: A Raven threshold plate is recommended to clear floor surface.
- Fixing: Snap fit design with end support lugs and screws supplied.
- Seal:Black rigid and grey flexible UV stabilised co-polymer.
- EnergyNCC Pt. 126.96.36.199 & J3.4.
- DurabilityTested to over 500,000 operating cycles without failure.