Raven RP94Si - Cut lengths
A weather and acoustic seal, suitable for rebated frames. RP94Si is quick and easy to install, either mitred or butt jointed to the head and jambs without removing the door. Slotted for installation adjustment, the soft silicon bulb accommodates a tighter seal and with a tamper proof cover strip, provides a fit and forget feature. Can be used in conjunction with Raven door bottom seals, astragals and threshold plates. Note: The tamper proof aluminium cover strip is not recommended for removal once installed. Refer to RP78Si or RP10Si for this feature.
- Location:Head and jambs of single and double butt hinged doors.
- Min/Max Gap:0mm to 6mm.
- Finish: Satin clear (silver), black anodised aluminium (15µm) or paint at extra cost (cover strip only).
- Fixing:Screw fix. Zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws and cover strip supplied.
- Seal:RP394Si. Grey or black silicon rubber (SE).
- Sizes:Available in door set sizes or stock lengths.
- Cert. GVYI.R37913.
- Acoustic AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. F5.5.
- UK/EU:Approved Document E. Rated to BS EN ISO 717-1.
- Fire AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2 & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU:Approved Document B. BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22 (similar to BS EN 1634-1).
- FRL & FRR-/240/30 and FD240.
- Gasket flammability index 1 when tested to AS1530.2.
- SmokeNCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.7 & BS EN 1634-3. Meets smoke leakage rates specified in AS6905 & EN 13501- 2 “Sa”, “Sm”
- Energy NCC Pt. 184.108.40.206 & J3.4