A heavy duty, adjustable, automatic door bottom seal that is spring loaded to lift clear of the floor when the door is opened. Acoustically designed, with a silicon gasket for medium temperature smoke applications. Operated automatically by pressure on the door jamb or stop by its adjustable strike. Includes aluminium cover for concealed fixing for face mounted installation.
- Location:Face mounted, semimorticed or fully morticed into single and double solid core butt hinged doors. Can be fitted into the bottom rail of metal doors by the fabricator. Minimum door thickness of 40mm for semi and fully morticed installations. For double door fully morticed installations, plain meeting stiles required.
- Min/Max Gap:3mm to 19mm.
- Finish:Satin clear (silver), bronze anodised aluminium (15µm) or paint at extra cost
- Fixing:Concealed screw fix. Zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws supplied. Colour matched escutcheon plates and face mount aluminium angle included.
- Seal:RP347Si. Black silicon rubber (SE).
- Sizes:1220mm, 1070mm, 920mm, 820mm, 720mm, 600mm, 380mm to 295mm(min). Seals cut back to exact size
- Cert. GVYI.R37913
- Acoustic AUS/NZ: NCC Spec. F5.5.
- UK/EU: Approved Document E. Rated to BS EN ISO 717-1.
- Fire AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.4 & AS/NZS 1905.1. NZ BC Compliance Doc. C/AS1 6.19.2 & App. C6.1.1.
- UK/EU:Approved Document B. BS 476 Pt. 20 & 22 (similar to BS EN 1634-1).
- FRL & FRR-/240/60 and FD240.
- Gasket flammability index 1 when tested to AS1530.2.
- SmokeNCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.7 & BS EN 1634-3. Meets smoke leakage rates specified in AS6905 & EN 13501- 2 “Sa”, “Sm”.
- EnergyNCC Pt. 220.127.116.11 & J3.4.
- Design for Access and MobilityHigh efficiency mechanism to assist with the closing force requirements detailed in AS1428.1.
- DurabilityTested to over 1,000,000 operating cycles without failure.