Raven RP84Si - Cut lengths
This medium temperature smoke seal is designed specifically for clean room and health care facilities. RP84Si has an easy clean smooth bulb which also contains an antimicrobial additive for maximum protection against surface bacteria. RP84Si significantly reduces sound transmission and helps prevent the movement of airborne contaminates allowing for controlled air ventilation. The RP84Si is ideal for use in conjunction with Raven door bottom seals and astragals.
- Location:Head and jambs of single and double butt hinged doors.
- Min/Max Gap:0mm to 7mm.
- Finish:Satin clear (silver) anodised aluminium (15µm) or paint at extra cost.
- Fixing:Concealed screw fix. Zinc plated, cross recess head S.T. screws and cover strip supplied.
- Seal:RP384Si. Black silicon rubber (SE).
- Sizes:Available in door set sizes or stock lengths.
- Cert. GVYI.R37913.
- Acoustic AUS/NZ:NCC Spec. F5.5.
- UK/EU:Approved Document E. Rated to BS EN ISO 717-1.
- FireFRL & FRR-/240/30 and FD240. Gasket flammability index 1 when tested to AS1530.2
- SmokeNCC Spec. C3.4. AS1530.7 & BS EN 1634-3. Meets smoke leakage rates specified in AS6905 & EN 13501- 2 “Sa”, “Sm”.
- EnergyNCC Pt. 126.96.36.199 & J3.4